Cozy room with amenities:
- double room with two separate beds,
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
WHY DO WE COLLECT, STORE AND PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Your data is collected to:
- allow you to personalize your access to the system;
- allow Hotel Talsi to answer your questions and provide you with information;
- prepare anonymous statistics on the use of the website;
- provide services;
- provide customer support (we may also collect your additional information to investigate and provide answers to your support questions);
- analyze our customer profiles to understand customer and market needs, to develop new products and services, and for marketing communication needs.
The personal data we collect is processed in accordance with the policies described in the Regulation.
Hotel Talsi will use the data only for the purposes stated above and to improve the quality of service.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data controller responsible for processing this data is redar.lv. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only duly designated and duly authorized Hotel Talsi employees may access the data using their user ID and personal password on their respective systems.
The controller responsible for processing the data:
- for the purpose of providing legal advice at your request, the trusted law firms or lawyers we have engaged in providing such advice;
- for marketing purposes – trusted companies that provide marketing tools and contracts with us.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- Contact Us, Contacts – Business Email, Company Name, Company Representative Name.
- Subscribe to newsletter – email address.
- Apply for a job – email, name, phone number and all the information included in your CV.
- Create order – name, surname; Company name, registration number; Address telephone; E-mail address.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep personal information, customer and business information for as long as necessary to:
- provide the services and information requested by you or your company;
- contact you about the request you have made to us;
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS, VERIFY AND CORRECT YOUR DATA?
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data at any time, to verify the accuracy of the information stored and / or to correct or update this information. You can also ask for your personal information to be deleted completely if you do not currently have active requests.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with adequate access to any of your personal information that we hold for 30 days from your request for access.
You can unsubscribe at any time by sending a notice to email@example.com or by using the link provided in the messages sent to you.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take appropriate measures to verify your identity before disclosing any personal information that you request.
WHERE TO CONTACT IN CASE OF QUESTION OR COMPLAINT?
If you wish to access, delete (in some cases) or correct your personal information, please contact: the data controller responsible for the processing of this data, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of complaints or conflicts, write to the redar.lv Data Protection Officer (email: email@example.com).
When you submit a privacy complaint, we will record your name and / or company name, the name of the person involved in the complaint, your email and country location, and the information on which the complaint is based. We will use the information you provide to investigate your complaint and send you an answer as soon as your complaint has been processed.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website. It allows the server to collect information from your browser, so you don’t always have to re-enter the data when you return to the site or go from page to page. More information about how cookies work is available at www.cookiecentral.com.
- identify new or existing customers;
- Remember your screen preferences (preferences), such as contrast color settings or font size;
- Remember if you have already responded to the popup (so you are not asked to do so again);
- Collect statistics anonymously on how and what videos you’ve searched for;
- send the ad that is most relevant to you and best suits your interests. Cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad and to help measure the effectiveness of the ad campaign;
- Collect reliable site usage information that allows us to measure how well the site meets the needs of its users and to make any necessary improvements.
- analyze which websites you visit and which consumer privacy tools you use.
Enabling these cookies is not required to perform the main functions of the website, but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies at any time, but if you do, some features of the website may not work as well as intended.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by a third party provider that performs certain functions for our needs.
PERSONAL DATA AND TRANSFERS
The cookie-related information is not used to personally identify you, and the data collected is kept under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES?
You can control and / or delete cookies if you wish. You can delete or block all cookies that are already on your computer, but if you do, some features of this site may not work as intended, and you may have to manually adjust the individual selections each time you visit the site.
We work with third parties to track your activities on our website, to improve our marketing efforts and to provide you with advertising based on your visit to our website. If you do not want your information to be collected and used for remarketing purposes, you may choose to opt out and remove the window by clicking on the “X” in the right corner.
* You may only opt out of persistent cookies, which are not required.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may make your personal information, customer information or business information available to service companies to assist us in our business, such as website analytics or customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information, customer information only to the extent necessary to provide us with these services.
We will only share your personal information, customer or business information with third parties in the manner described in this Privacy Statement. We will not sell your personal information to third parties in any way.